At Ganga Paying Guest House, we offer clean and simple accommodations and many services to customize your visit to Varanasi.
We have 7 guest rooms available, all with ceiling fan:
- 3 Double-bed Rooms (with attached bathroom)
- 1 Double-bed Room (with shared bathroom)
- 3 Single-bed Rooms (with shared bathroom)
Our 2nd floor features a small meeting hall to gather with friends and family, enjoy the view of the Ganges, or even host a small concert. Our rooftop provides the perfect space for yoga classes, meditation, and looking up at the stars. You can’t beat this sunrise view! Also, on-site is The Ganga Music School where you can learn to play from renowned local artists: Tabla, Sitar, Harmonium, Flute, or Sining. See our Music & Tour Packages page for more details.
Services (Free of Charge):
- Wi-Fi throughout the property including guest rooms
- Clean Filtered Water
- Power via Battery-backup
Services (Charges may Apply):
- Child Care
- Individual Meals + Meal Packages (traditional homemade Indian dishes)
- In-house Indian Cooking Classes
- Massage Treatments
- Puja Ceremonies
- Marriage Ceremonies
- Classical Indian Music Classes (see Music & Tour Packages)
- …and more!
- Trip & Tour Arrangements with experienced licensed multi-lingal Guides (see Music & Tour Packages for more details)
- Local Travel
- Extended Travel
- Boat Rides